On this site you will see some of my work.
If you like my work and need any pictures taken, just contact me by using the Contact Form or call me on +47 488 86 030.
It is all about communication. Here my grandson and I have one of our deep conversations.
Photography is an integral part of my life. I got my first camera at twelve and have taken pictures ever since.
After I retired from the oil and gas industry, I have devoted most of my time to photography. The most important value I brought with me from my earlier working life, is that quality down to the smallest detail is of utmost importance for a good result.
It was therefore essential for me to to learn the trade from the bottom, both in practical and theoretical terms. It also means to have the right tools and understand how to use them in every situation.
I like to try out different genres of photography. Like most photographers, I started with landscape and went on to portraiture and product photography. At the moment, I am working mostly with black and white architecture fine art photography.
In August 2018, I received my diploma for completing my online Product Photography Course with Photigy Photography School in the USA.
In September 2019, I started 12 months mentorship with Julia Anna Gospodarou in Black and White Fine Art Architecture Photography.
- Arnfinn Johnsen, Masterclass Iceland 2018: Landscape and Portrait Photography
- Morten Krogvold: Part one. General photography.
- Bjørn Joachimsen: Landscape Photograpy
- John Denton Training: Nude and Fashion
- Scot Kelby: Numerous online courses within photography, Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Bekkalokket Photo Club in Bergen where I am a member, is a great source for inspiration and new ideas.
I am using a Canon 5D mark 4 with a variety of lenses and have portable lighting equipment to most jobs.